Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

A glimpse of Tuscan summer...

 A glimpse of Tuscan summer...



All these great wines...
Made of Syrah, Merlot, Malbec, Pinot noir, sangiovese...
Can barely take the place of the taste....
Taste of your thin, red lips...

For a moment,
Fragrance of your breaths
The touch of your well fettled thin fingers,
Created a glimpse of the summer in Tuscan plains...

My Lady I'm not saying that I'm in love...
My Lady when I saw you for the first time,
I felt Déjà vu...

I have seen you in somewhere...
Yes, may be in an art gallery or in a museum in Paris...
As a lifeless sculpture of Michael Angelo...
As a masterpiece of Da Vinci....

I knew it baby...
These modern clothes cannot hide the sublime in you....
Let me undress you slowly, very slowly,
Will take an infinite time, to feel and touch every inch of you....

let me explore the plains, beaches, valleys and storms in you...
I'm in love with the beauty, the Beauty of your existence as the human version of a masterpiece in renaissance....

DuLee

Poetic genre - Bukowski.

#coffeetimepoetry

No comments:

Post a Comment